Cee'd-клуб Украины
Регистрация | Вход  
[ Новые сообщения · Главная · Фотогалерея · Видеогалерея · Чат · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум KIA Ceed » 6.Работа сайта, форума и Клуба » 6.2 Предложения,идеи,вопросы работы Клуба Kia Cee’d » Новичков принимаете?
Новичков принимаете?
SergiyCoДата: Четверг, 25.09.2008, 23:57 | Сообщение # 121
Эксперт
Статус: Отсутствует
Аnоv!
Заочное WELLCOM!
Читывали Вас, знаем... спишемся.

When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

VVSДата: Пятница, 26.09.2008, 01:12 | Сообщение # 122
Ночной дозор
Anov, добро пожаловать в наши ряды! Киа-клуб наш друг и товарищ! wink

Кулинарная студия "Готовят Все!"
тематические занятия, мастер-классы, тимбилдинг, кулинарные вечеринки, детский День Рождения
--->Скорая компьютерная помощь<---

AnovДата: Пятница, 26.09.2008, 14:24 | Сообщение # 123
Новичок
Всем спасибо! Стало интересно чем живете, да и ваших по городу частенько вижу! smile

С уважением.
KIA Cerato 2.0 EX-MT 2007 1S/Sport Blue, Славута 1.3Li 2005.

UnderdogДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 02:43 | Сообщение # 124

Hello to you all. I made a friend in Russia that was able to get me enough information to be able to registrar to your site.

I hope I'm at the right place for an introduction. :-)

BOSCHДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 03:06 | Сообщение # 125

what information is needed ?

UnderdogДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 03:39 | Сообщение # 126

I noticed that I was receiving visitors to my site from yours and wanted to find out more about you guys and gals. They don't offer the Ceed in the States but I'm going to be making a "Ceed" aftermarket body kit that fits the 06-08 Spectra because people seem to like it a lot as do I. :-)

I love to gain knowledge about the Kiaz abroad and the clubs that exist. Do you only allow Ceed's to join? (as I don't own one)

How many members to you currently have? Is Kia big in your Country? Does Kia get involved in your meets?

-Mark
aka Underdog

BOSCHДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 03:52 | Сообщение # 127

Underdog,

For us SEED machine very popular. It much.

UnderdogДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 04:14 | Сообщение # 128

The 2.0 they use in the Ceed is very popular over here also. They've been using it since 2004 in the Spectras. We have been tuning kiaz since 2001.

:-)

BOSCHДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 04:25 | Сообщение # 129

Underdog,

In Ukraine anymore popular 1.6....2.0 much fuel consumes.

Добавлено (27.09.2008, 03:25)
---------------------------------------------
You able to write in Russian ? smile

UnderdogДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 04:37 | Сообщение # 130

No I'm unable to write in Russian. I have a friend that can translate for me, but not present. Sorry.

The 1.6 we have here in the Kia Rio. Do you guys tune your car engines? I also co-own a Kia aftermarket parts company in USA. KFX Performance is the name. :-)

BOSCHДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 10:41 | Сообщение # 131

Underdog,

It is necessary to search boys which are engaged in repair and revision of engines. Them very much in Kiev. You to understand that I write

strangelДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 10:53 | Сообщение # 132
Гуру Ceed клуба
Underdog,
Quote (Underdog)
The 1.6 we have here in the Kia Rio. Do you guys tune your car engines

We have in rio another types of engines. Someone (but not a lot of) tune engine of Ceed 2.0!!

tol. Best regards!!! TERNOPIL

PragmaticДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 11:44 | Сообщение # 133
Так, что тут происходит?! smile
Кто нить может вкратце рассказать, о чем ведут речь наши горячие финские парни?
И что мне сделать. Отдельную тему, удалить сообщения или еще что-то. Мои знания аглицкого всего лишь дали мне знать что речь идет о КИА (нескольких моделей). Тема все таки для приветствий, но приветствие вижу затянулось.
Мож отдельную тему для наших полиглотов забацать?

strangelДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 15:05 | Сообщение # 134
Гуру Ceed клуба
Pragmatic,
Судя по всему человек является админом или берет участие в общении на сайте www.streetkiaz.com. Занимается тюнингом КИА с 2001 года. Там же есть соответсвующий форум... Из его слов (руского он не знает) у него есть друг который живет в Росии, который дал ему инфо по нашемо сайту. Он так же надеется что выбрал правильную ветку для начала общения. По его словам у них не распространен сид, но зарегистрированые участники у него на форуме привели его к нам.
Из вопросов какие его интересуют, это сбор информации о владельцах киа вне США. Из его вопросов: Как много участников сейчас есть у нас? Хорошо ли распространена КИА в Украине? Береть ли участи КМУ в наших встречах? Спрашивал так же делаю тюнингуют ли двигатели в Украине...
Он также является совладельцем компании по послепродажному обслуживанию КИА...
BOSH спрашивал о владении ним руским. А так же расказывал что небоходимо искать у нас ребят которые занимаются ремонтом и тюнингом киа. Также Олег расказал что у нас более популярны двигатели 1,6 на что underdog ответил что у них такие двиглы ставлят на Рио. Ну и я 5 копеек вставил что у нас на рио ставлят не сидовские двигатели

Сообщение отредактировал strangel - Суббота, 27.09.2008, 15:06

UnderdogДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 19:15 | Сообщение # 135

I hope I didn't cause any problems with posting in this area. If you wish not to have me here, I can leave. I was only coming here to meet you all and possibly help with anything I could help in. My knowledge is great along with many others on my site. I have over 8000 members from around the world on my site and get over 2 million page hits monthly. Many visits to my site over the last 7 years of tuning Kiaz. I just wanted to help your site progress in knowledge if you should ever need it. I know much about the international kia and can get parts and such for the 1.6 and the 2.0. Once again I apologize if I caused any disruption. My cause is only to help and further the Kia name across the world.

SergiyCoДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 20:23 | Сообщение # 136
Эксперт
Underdog,
Nothing to worry about your being here.
Ukrainians are well known for its huge hospitality even in Internet forum areas.
Your statistics are impressive.
Why you call KIA as KIAZ? Suppose it is some kind of good slang.
In any case you are wellcome.

Here most all of us are happy KIA CEE'D posessors but we meet any member (even can send you a club sticker for rear window biggrin )

One problem - language. Hope most of us can read the posts.
So we try to improve our English and you start learning Ukrainian (or Russian).
See you here with new interesting posts or even topic...

Сообщение отредактировал SergiyCo - Суббота, 27.09.2008, 20:36

UnderdogДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 20:49 | Сообщение # 137

[b]Thank you. I'm using the Google translator with 2 different windows open because the translator dosen't work after I log in so I'm not able to read all the reply buttons and such.. It was just a lucky guess I replied on first try. :-)

Should I be posting in a different area? If so please let me know. I would love a decal for my car. Would you happen to have smaller ones for the back side window? In exchange I would gladly send you a few of ours. :-)

The reason I put the "Z" on Kiaz is because of the site name StreetKiaz, it's something I do to remind people of the site when talking in other areas. The "Z" in our logo stands out the most.

I'm very thankful for the stats for my site. Streetkiaz is the biggest and most knowledgeable aftermarket Kia car club enthusiast site world wide. Kia Motors America and I have been talking since 2002 and have good relationship with them. Of course they don't send me $$$..lol But they use Streetkiaz in their marketing meetings so we have established a good friendship over the years.

I have great interest in the worlds cultures and believe everyone should own a least one Kia. :-)

If any of you should have any questions on parts, accessories, engine trouble, etc... Please feel free to ask. I'm interested in finding out what the issues if any that your side of the world faces. The 2.0 in the Ceed is the same as the 04-08 Spectra here, so we have been making performance parts for some time for it. We do everything to our cars, and enjoy every minute of it.

If you would like to see some pictures of some of our cars, just say the word and I'll post a few up. We are very proud and loyal owners.

:-)

BOSCHДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 21:10 | Сообщение # 138

ты смотри...и Америкосы Сиид"ом увлекаються.....вернее КИА....молодцом....надо для них отдельную тему сделать с названием на англецком языке.... smile

Сообщение отредактировал BOSCH - Суббота, 27.09.2008, 21:11

strangelДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 21:59 | Сообщение # 139
Гуру Ceed клуба
Underdog,
We glad to see your here!!! smile All of the members our Ceed club talking only about ceed. Although, we also have in Ukraine Kia club... Of course, we're discussing ceed's tunning. If you want, you can make topic (look for the button "Новая тема") about tunning in USA here (topic name, for example, "US Tunning KIA ceed"). We would discuss with your experience (engine, body kit, etc) in this topic!

Сообщение отредактировал strangel - Суббота, 27.09.2008, 22:58

SergiyCoДата: Суббота, 27.09.2008, 22:56 | Сообщение # 140
Эксперт
Точно уже надо в отдельную ветку переносить.

Форум KIA Ceed » 6.Работа сайта, форума и Клуба » 6.2 Предложения,идеи,вопросы работы Клуба Kia Cee’d » Новичков принимаете?
Поиск:

Украинский клуб KIA Ceed большая и дружная семья :)
Copyright ceed.at.ua © 2024